The item I ordered arrived damaged, faulty or does not work as intended
If your item has arrived and is faulty, damaged, or not working as intended, please notify us as soon as possible. Once you have notified us, we will arrange for the return of the product for assessment. Once we have confirmed the damage or fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
For fast processing of your return, please ensure the following:
- You retain the original packaging;
- You accurately describe the fault or damage; and
- You attach clear photographs of the damage.
I have had my item for a while, but it no longer works as described
If your item becomes faulty after a period of time, we will assist wherever possible to repair or replace your item. We are committed to honouring any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act (if purchasing as a consumer rather than for a business), and also committed to working with our suppliers to assist with warranty claims. Please note items that require repair or assessment by a third party can take several weeks to be processed.
For the fast processing of your return, please ensure the following:
- You provide the original packaging (if you still have it)
- You accurately describe the fault or damage (this will ensure our repair agents can reproduce the fault or error)
- You attach clear photographs of the damage
- You provide the serial number for electronics and computer items
- You provide any passwords (or remove passwords) that may be required to gain access and reproduce a fault
I have changed my mind and no longer want the item I ordered
If you have changed your mind you can return your item as long as it's unopened, in mint condition and returned within 14 days of delivery. If the item does not arrive in this condition, we reserve the right to reject the return or may at its sole discretion apply a 10% restocking fee/damaged return fee, which will be deducted from any credit issued. The shipping for the return will also be at the cost of the buyer. Once we have received the item and our returns team confirms everything checks out OK, you will receive an account credit which can be used to purchase a replacement item. Account credit for change of mind returns will expire one year after the date of issue.
The item I received is not the item I ordered
Provided the item is unopened and in mint condition we will replace the item or provide a full refund. Please arrange to return the item to us for assessment.
I ordered an incompatible item
If you ordered a product designed to work with another product or with your vehicle, and upon opening the product you discover they are incompatible, we will accept a return if:
- there was an error on our website or product description; or
- the product description lacked information that would reasonably be required to determine compatibility.
If the incompatibility of products could be reasonably determined by reading the product description, we may accept the return back at our sole discretion. In some cases a 10% restocking fee may apply and for the product to be in a resealable condition.